We are an association dedicated to the promotion, dissemination and education in scientific and research issues related to pharmacology. Referents in education and technical-scientific endorsement in pharmacology.
Grouping professionals in pharmacology, disseminating historical and current knowledge of the discipline, collaborating with governmental and non-governmental institutions, providing advice and support to the medical community, promoting and developing research for the benefit of scientific knowledge and rational use of the drug with national and international projection.
Conceived as a Colombian Society of Experimental Medicine and Pharmacology.
Enrique Nuñez Olarte, Gonzalo Montes, Francisco Puentes and Alfonso Matallana
It was created as the Colombian Pharmacology Association with its statutes and founding agenda.
Guillermo Cano Puerta, Francisco Puentes and José Santos Umaña
130 professionals working in Pharmacology in the country. 32 Affiliates
The Colombian Association of Pharmacology is a non-profit professional, scientific and union organization that brings together professors, researchers, scientists and health professionals related to the pharmaceutical sector.
Its Bylaws set the guidelines within which it works to represent ACF members.
Board of Directors
- Juan Gonzalo Restrepo Salazar - University of Antioquia - Medellín
- Angel Enrique Céspedes Rubio - University of Tolima - Ibagué
- Marlene Durán Language - University of Cartagena - Cartagena
- Guillermo Gómez Moya - Industrial University of Santander - Bucaramanga
- Orlando Mosquera Villarreal
- Ricardo Alfonso Peña Silva - University of the Andes - Bogotá
- Luis Fernando Ospina Giraldo - National University of Colombia - Bogotá
- Mario Francisco Guerrero Pabón - National University of Colombia - Bogotá
- Alfredo Portilla Pinzón - Technological University of Pereira